Donations with credit cards accepted through Pledgeling now:
Go to the links page and click on DONATIONS through Pledgeling
Through grants, professional partnerships, and personal donations, First Friday Music Club strives to provide a creative outlet for children ages 6 and up, to realize their potential as musical artists!
There are several easy ways that you can help:
- Sponsor our monthly shows at Humphrey’s Backstage
- Sponsor a student
- Provide raffle items for our shows – instruments, equipment, gift certificates
- Sponsor stages for our larger community performances
- Sponsor enrichment programs at our schools
The possibilities are endless!
Donate now and rock a kids world!
FFMC is a 501c3 non-profit organization and all donations are tax deductible.
- Coaching Correia Middle School Guitar class 1 hour a week and Jazz class when asked, more if needed - cost for one school year $2,500.00+
- Coaching PLHS Guitar classes 2 hours a week - cost for one school year $3500+
- Correia Jazz Band 4-day Workshop & concert with Artists in Residence - cost $5000.00
- Performing at fundraisers and public events- cost depends on event -
- We sponsor students- cost approx. $120/month each student
- Professional musicians and students performing once a month at a local venue - cost $250-$300/month
- Selected students of Glen's are performing at local Restaurants & events - cost minimum $300/event
- Expanding the possibilities of students recording in a professional studio environment
Groovin on the Point 3 - June 2015 FFMC/CIMA fundraiser
Groovin’ on the Point 3 on June 6, 2015 was a big success!
A fundraiser benefitting First Friday Music Club & Correia Instrumental Music Association
¯ HUMPHREYS for providing us with an amazing venue!
¯ Jennifer Smith and Family for her $300 Gift Basket of Bliss Beauty Product and her continuous support of the FFC with baskets!
¯ Prentice St. Clair, president of Detail in Progress for his Interior OR Exterior Car Detail valued $175.
¯ Detail in Progress/president Prentice St.Clair for the $50 Quarterdeck Restaurant & Bar gift card @ The Bay Club
¯ The McLaughlin Family for the $100 Fleming’s Steakhouse & Winebar gift card
¯ The Sherman Family for a $50 Cohn Restaurant gift card
¯ Kevyn Lettau for one Vocal lesson valued at $65
¯ The Bay Club for a Dinner for 2 @ the Quarterdeck Restaurant and Bar @ The Bay Club acquired by Prentice St.Clair
¯ Dana Irby and Family for a Brunch for 2 @ Humphreys
¯ The McKay Family for donating a 30 Minute Massage gift certificate to The Hidden Spa valued $30
¯ Brenda Jongo for 4 O’Bistro gift certificates each $25 and her continued support of the FFMC with gift certificates, acquired by Melalee Trovato!
¯ The Grim Family for a $25 Regal Movie Pass
¯ CIMA/ Marc Dwyer for 2 tickets to Knotts Berry Farm
¯ Katie Anderson, FFMC board member, for manning the door, selling tickets, and helping setting up and breaking down and anything else that was needed for 7 hours!
¯ Cynthia Yoder, FFMC secretary, for being an amazing MC for the whole event, also helping with set up and break down – that’s about 6 hours!
¯ Prentice St.Clair for taking on the task of transporting & setting up the chairs for Guitar class & Jazz band, even though his kids have already graduated from Correia MS!
¯ Carl Nuffer for helping with the stage set-up
¯ All the Bands that performed: CMS Guitar, Choir & Jazz Band; FFMC student bands: members of ‘Soul Arch’, ‘Hope & Chaos’, ‘The Anonymous’, ‘Out of Options’, ‘The Openers’, ‘ALL STARS & Alumni’ of the First Friday Music Club!
¯ Musical Director Marc Dwyer & Ina Soliz & CIMA for making sure the kids showed up at Humphreys
THANK YOU for coming, donating, listening and supporting your children on their musical journey!
Glen Fisher, president & the FFMC Board
- Ryan Family Charitable Foundation $5000
- Point Loma Summer Concerts $2500
- Tanner Fox, Inc. $5000
- OB Woman's Club $500
- Mary Kelly Clifton $500
- James Ketchum $500
- Kerry & Christina McKay $200
- Brooks Family $200
- Marketa Hankova & Family $100
- Pretice StClair & Detail in Progress $100
- Rhea Family $50
- and monthly donations and gifts of things & time from all of YOU!